Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, it's finally 2009 and my first post of the new year. The boys went to a friends house last night so Chuck and I ended up going to bed around 10pm. We watched TV for an hour and then went to sleep. I don't know when the boys will be home. I told them to call me when they were ready to come home.

I am now ready for my life to get back to some kind of schedule. It might be because Chuck is home all day every day. I no longer have any "me" time to myself anymore. Even when the boys go back to school Chuck will still be on the couch. He is doing better but the progress is slow. We still haven't found anyone to work in the woods so we have no money coming in yet which sucks big time!

Not much to post about when you never leave the house. I am trying to figure out a new blogging software, wordpress. Keeps me busy and it might be good to learn all the in's and out's of that software. Love YouTube! If you want to know who to do something check it out there because someone has probably made a video on how to do it!

No comments: