Friday, January 16, 2009

Frozen Pipes

LOL!! My sister Candy just emailed me and said my FeedJit over on the right side of my blog is filling up with people searching for info on frozen pipes!! LOL!! I guess I'm not the only one with this problem today. You know, I thought to myself last night that I should let the water run over night so this wouldn't happen, but I didn't do it! I HATE when I don't listen to myself!! Dave is under the trailer now with the torpedo heater and hopefully the ice will break up and we'll have water again. It was -13 when I got up and it's up to 5 now though that could be wrong as where I have the thermometer is sort of in the sun. I really must move that thing on the other side of the deck stairs!

CJ is gone. Took him to the church at 11:30 for his weekend of fun with the youth group. He will be swimming, bowling, lazer tag, pizza parties, all kinds of fun stuff all weekend. At least they have Monday off from school so he can recoup from all the fun.

I take Joe swimming in about an hour. I should call and make sure it's still a go. I hate driving all the way there for NOTHING!

No comments: