Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Party at my Sisters

We all had a wonderful time over at my sister, Kitty's, house. I LOVE Christmas over there. To me, I actually have more fun there then at home on Christmas morning! My boys loved it too because my cousin John Felix was there and he LOVES video games as do my boys so they hung out all day talking about gaming. Here they are:


Here is my sister, Kitty, opening up her gift. We all play a game with our gifts. We each bring a present and label it male or female and put it under the tree. Then we draw numbers and go in order. You can either pick a gift under the tree or steal a gift someone else has. A gift can be stolen 3 times before it's "dead" and no one else can take it. We all LOVE this game!

Here is Candy doing her gift.Here is Chuck with a gift he wanted but didn't end up taking home. He ended up taking the MP3 player Joe wanted and Joe grabbed the gift I wanted and I ended up with the desk lamp for Chuck. CJ took a borders gift card. We love to scheme and make sure all 4 of us go home with everything we wanted. The tools ended up being stolen 3 times before we could get them back. There were MANY gift cards this year


Here is Joe with my gift that he ended up with:

The boys gave a concert of Christmas music. They played one together with Joe on the piano and CJ on the violin and then they each did two pieces on the violin. Then I had Joe do a fiddle piece and everyone went crazy! He was doing it from memory so he kind of forgot the last part but everyone loved it anyway. I guess maybe next year we will do a different kind of concert with more lively music instead of the same old boring Christmas music! LOL!!

Chuck did pretty good. We got him there in one piece and the ride didn't bother him too much. But as soon as we got home he crashed on the couch. We all had a wonderful time and it's sad that it's over. It goes by so fast!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Yeah, that lively type fiddle playing ROCKS!!!

Candice said...

ps... you could have the boys play fiddle-style on July 4th and we could have a mini ho-down!!!

Rhonda said...

Sounds like you had a great day of family and fun! You did need the break from all the work you been doing. And Wow! Joey plays really well!