Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm so mad!!

Man, I was exhausted when the alarm went off at 5:45am but I got up and checked the computer to see if school was closed. I check Channel 3's website. I always have. Every school but ours was closed. I couldn't believe it! Dang, it's -12 out and there is school. I check it again at 6am and still our school wasn't listed so I got the boys up, they got dressed and we watched some TV and they ate and I packed lunches. Then I put the news on before we left to find out our school IS CLOSED!!!!!! We all could have stayed sleeping!!!!!! CJ has a trip he's going on and he leaves at 11:30. Today was a half day of school anyway. I am SO MAD!!! I could have just went right back to bed and left the boys alone if they would have listed our school!!!!! It was on channel 19 that had our school closing. ARG!!! Now, we are all wide awake and can't go back to sleep. This just really pisses me off cuz I haven't been sleeping much this week because Chuck can't sleep. He toss and turns all night long and I get NO sleep!! Last night he took 2 sleeping pills and actually slept all night long, ARG!! I'm so mad there is no way I can go back to bed anyway. Needless to say, I now have bookmarked Channel 19's school closing and I will check them all next time!!

No comments: