Sunday, January 11, 2009

Loud Sunday

Man, it was loud here today. The TV was on 25 or higher with football, screaming kids, UGH!! Chuck had Matt come home with us from church. If it were up to me he would have never come over. He's 9 and very loud and hyper. They had fun but man just being in a mobile home it's awful! I usually have the TV on 10 - 12 if I am home alone so 25 is LOUD to me!! He just went home at 8pm and the boys are in their rooms reading their books. Lights out at 9pm here and we watch tv and lights out at 10pm. It's been such a long day!!

I am thinking of moving my blog over to my own .com. I'm thinking www.marsharozalski.com sounds good to me. Then I can use wordpress and do what I want with my blog and make it look however I want it too. So, I may just do that sometime in the near future. It will cost $10 for the domain name and that's it since I already have a host.

I have been looking into blogging professionally LOL!! I love blogging and have joined a group that does it for money. Thought I'd give it a try since it really doesn't cost anything but time. Would be nice to make some extra money doing something I like. We'll see how it goes. It's something that takes time to build up so I am giving myself a year!

Well, not much else really going on here. Chuck is doing fine and is up more. He went to church with us today and it was nice to get out of the house and see everyone again. It's been since Dec. 14th since we've been there. He is off the pain med's now and just takes aleeve now. He is finding it very hard to sleep at night so I have been giving him sleeping pills to help him and ME get some sleep at night. It's been helping. If he still has problems sleeping we will talk to his doctor about it when we go back.

No comments: