Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Stuff

CJ came home about 5:30pm today. Said he had a great time and wished he could go again next weekend! LOL! He'll have to wait a year!

Joe came home around 2pm. He stayed the night with his friend Harding. He did well at his swim meet yesterday. He didn't sleep much so I bet he'll sleep in tomorrow. No school since it's Martin Luther King Jr. day.

I didn't do much today. I worked on my blogs and then I made two double batches of cookies. I made peanut butter chocolate chip and just peanut butter. Joe doesn't like chocolate so I usually end up making both kinds. House smells really good though!

OH, our water came on at 7:50am this morning!! YEAH!!! We spent about $3o in gas to run the turbo heater for 2 days! I can't believe it took that long to get our water back! I must remember to turn on the faucet when it goes below 20 degrees! I had a PILE of dishes to do and it took me over 40 minutes to get them all done too. Now I am doing them again but at least when I go to bed my house will be clean and the toilet will be flushed!! LOL!!

The neighbor came by and plowed our driveway. Kevin is so nice, he does ours every time it needs it. We used to do his for about 3 years so now he is doing ours.

Well, I think that is about it. I don't really go anywhere and I really don't do much but work on my blogs so not much to chat about.

No comments: