Saturday, January 3, 2009

My 100th Post!!!!!!

Go me!!! This is my 100th post!!! Boo Ya!!

So, today I had to run some errands. I needed to go to the post office but when I got there it was closed. I forgot today was Saturday. All my days feel the same! I had to return a video that CJ bought that he just doesn't like, but I grabbed the wrong receipt so that didn't happen! But I managed to get groceries and got all our prescriptions filled. Now, I have to go out on Monday to the post office and take back that video!

Chuck wanted to get out of the house tonight. He is going crazy sitting on the couch all day long watching tv all day long! So, we went and watched a movie, LOL!!! But, it was really good. It was "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler. It was SO GOOD!!! I laughed all the way through it! That genie pig is so hilarious!!

Well, tomorrow is the last day of winter break and the boys go back to school. What I don't like is all the activities start back up! I'll be gone every night but Wednesday. This Saturday both boys have meets and they are both away. Not sure what I'm going to do!

No comments: