Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Stuff

This weekend wasn't too bad. I took Joe to his swim meet in Madison yesterday. This time I wasn't stuck there for 6 hours on hard bleachers, I only had to sit there for 4, LOL!! He did alright. I video taped it so I will have to learn how to get them up on YouTube and put them on here. I have yet to figure that out.

He said his googles kept coming off and it was very hard to swim with them full of water. This means they have worn out already, so time for me to get a new pair. I want to get a really good pair but I have no idea what a good pair is! I'll have to look around for one.

Today, all I did was go to Church this morning and all afternoon I sat on the computer and watched TV. Joe went to a friends house and CJ was sick all night so he stayed home from Church today. He had the runs! LOL!! I think it was from the 4 tacos loaded with hot sauce that he had last night!! He's been fine all afternoon so no problem going to school tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm meeting a lady (Linda) for lunch. Actually, I'm going with Chuck and his brother Dave (who works for Chuck). This lady is building a big saw for Chuck for sawing up lathing boards, I think anyway. She really seems to like me and when Chuck told her I was selling books on half.com she offered to GIVE me all her books in her attic that where her fathers. Now, she's gotta be in her 50's or 60's so these books are old and are non-fiction books, which sell great on half.com. I can't believe she is just giving them to me!! That is just so nice!! I'll have to make sure and give her something really nice besides our business! LOL! She did mention that she is looking for the "Cotton Patch Bible" so I will look around and maybe get that for her for Christmas.

No comments: