Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

Today was Thanksgiving Dinner for my side of the family. I had a really good time and I was sad when it was time to go. It went so fast! The meal was great and I love sitting down after the meal and talking with all the ladies. We watched a picture slide show that my Aunt Esther made and we talked about old times (My favorite!) and just had some good laughs. I was extremely stuffed and happy when I went home. Can't wait for Christmas to come and we can do it again at my sister Kitty's house!

Chuck and I both said how much we missed my dad. He's been gone for a year and a half. Chuck usually talks to him the whole time and he said talking with Uncle Terry just isn't the same. At these gatherings is when I usually see my Dad and I really miss him today!


Here are some pictures that I took with my phone. My sister Candy took some of all of us with her camera but she hasn't sent me any yet so that will have to wait.

Here is the left half of the table. I got a picture of everyone but it turned out so fuzzy you couldn't see anything. My phone doesn't take that great of pictures and my camera needs to be professionally cleaned because it has some serious black spots!



Here is Joe. He sat across from me so I got a picture of him. The computer behind him is where the slide show was going on.


This is Douglas the Snowman that is ontop of my nephew (Lynn's) car. It has been there for over 40 miles and hasn't gotten knocked off, LOL!! It was cute so I thought I'd catch a picture of it

I took this picture off my sisters blog since she hasn't emailed me any of those pictures yet here is everyone! (I just got them in my inbox, thanks!!)






No comments: