Monday, November 17, 2008

My Radio

Ah, I must complain about my radio!! I have been listening to XM Radio Channel 17 for 4 years now and I have always LOVED it! It's country music from the 80's and 90's with NO commercials, NO real live people talking, with only station identification here and there but mostly just solid music. LOVE IT!! Then comes last Tuesday!! I FLIPPED OUT on the way to dropping the boys off at school.

There was a PERSON talking on my radio!!! They were saying what the songs were and making stupid jokes, I was mad!! I was going on and on about it all the way to school and I complained to the girls at the gym too. I found out that Sirius has merged with XM radio so my station is now Sirius 61/XM 17. Music is the same, there are still no commercials but there are people on there yapping and thinking they are funny!! I'm so upset!!!! ARG!!!!

I don't know if I'll ever get over it either! :( LOL!!! Just ask the boys, they will tell you all about my fit about the radio. My family has heard all about it all week long! LOL!!

On a good note, the Christmas Channels have started already! So, now I can listen to Christmas music 24/7!! Yeah for me!!!

No comments: