Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

The boys and Chuck went hunting early in the morning so I was home by myself for the morning. I cleaned the house and played on the computer with Christmas music on. Very relaxing! Then around 12:30 we headed over to the in-laws for lunch. Brenda, Lou and the gang didn't come so we decided to go see them after lunch at Bonnie's.

I put all the pictures I could find of Chuck's side of the family on my digital picture frame and took it over there. They all really enjoyed that. Lunch was good, so we all had a good time. Around 3:30 we headed over to Brenda's to see the new baby (Zack)!

Here he is!! Joe is holding him.

He is oh so cute and small!! Mine where never that size, well, not outside of my tummy anyway! He was 7lbs 8oz and mine were 10lbs 5oz and 9lbs 12oz, LOL!!!

Here is Joe holding him.

Here is CJ holding him.





No comments: