Friday, October 3, 2008

Life as I know it

Okay, my life is boring right now as all I have to talk about is the dog!! Her stitches got infected so I had to take her into the vet yesterday at 3:30 and she has a bladder infection too so they gave me 10 days worth of medicine to give her and get this, there was no cost for the visit or the med's. I thought that was really nice. I got both cats some flea stuff for the month while I was there.

Tonight Chuck and I are going out because Jon Reep is at the comedy club!!! He's awesome. He won Last Comic Standing last year and is from Hickory NC. Nothing like a red-neck comic!! LOL!! Can't wait to see him!! Chuck and I haven't been out, just the two of us, in months so this should be nice.

Well, I see I have 2 followers of this blog, LOL!! Maybe it's just too boring for most folks!

Had a BAN meeting last night and that went well. I had 2 other women besides me. Usually I have mostly all men so it was nice to have it just us girls. Most I ever had was 4 besides myself. I have done everything I can think of to try and get more people but alas, they want to stay in hiding.

Well, nothing else to chat about. Maybe I'll take pictures of Jon tonight and post them LOL!!

No comments: