Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sandy Drama Part II

Okay, so I called about how Sandy did during her surgery on Thursday afternoon. I found out from the Dr. that she had NEVER been fixed!!!! The APL cut her open, had a nice huge scare down her tummy fixed her hernia and did NOTHING ELSE!! I even have paper work that states what Dr. worked on her and that she WAS SPAYED!! ARG!! Can you imagine if I did nothing, thinking she was fixed and she had puppies!! I would have been so pissed off! So, on Friday I go down to the APL and let them know of this problem and that I want them to pay for the surgery she had done. They said that might possibly be able to give me some of my money back from her adoption and to come talk to the director on Sunday. We will be if we don't like what they have to say we might be getting a lawyer. The Dr. who did her surgery took pictures for us to prove they did NOT spay her. I choose NOT to see those, LOL!!! The bill was $156 and I paid $129 for her, to bad, their mistake! We'll see how that goes tomorrow. But, she is doing fine and she will no longer bleed all over the house. That was getting old really fast.

No comments: