Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heart Walk

On Sunday, I participated in the American Heart Association Heart Walk with the girls I have lunch with on Tuesday's and I work out with two of them every morning. It was freezing!! Here is a picture of me that Donna took.

Here is a picture of all of us.

We walked as a team. That is why our shirts are all the same. Donna, who is taking the picture, with her husband, owns the restaurant, Crazy Dave's Sugar Bowl, where we eat every Tuesday. We walked as part of the restaurant and we all got Crazy Dave shirts. You see me in the back the two ladies next to me, on my left but the right of the picture, are Sue and Sue and those are the girls I work out with.Wasn't much of a walk, it was mostly to raise money. We walked one mile around the block and went home, LOL! I walk more on the treadmill every morning!

Donna said we, as a group, we raised $1,400.00. Not bad!

No comments: