Friday, October 10, 2008

Dinner Theater

Chuck and I left this morning for a nice weekend getaway. We didn't get away to far, we are in Erie LOL!! But, I found this dinner theater on Peach Street (The Station Dinner Theater) that I never even knew was there. Last week I googled "dinner Theater, Erie PA" and found it. So glad I did. I wanted to find something different that we have never done before and we haven't been to a dinner theater before. It was AWESOME!!!

Tonight we saw the Medieval Murder Mystery. It was a riot!! Here are some pics.

Chuck got called up front, he was the "tong" man for our table. He was in charge of the tongs to serve out the chickens, LOL!!! He is just so proud!!

Now, come to find out there is NO silverware you eat EVERYTHING with your hands. Kind of hard to eat chunky soup but I had two bowls! Chuck had salad but I choose not to as I don't like the dressing. Here is the what the salad looked like. We all had to eat on these wooden boards.

Everyone had to dig there hands into the same bowl for their salads. EEWW!! Here is what our chicken looked like. Notice the tongs next to Chuck, LOL!! He's the "Tong Man"!!!

Here we are eating our food.

I tried to take some of the actors but they were blurry and didn't come out. I should have taken my camera, I even brought it with me but left it at the hotel so I had to use my phone. We had a wonderful time. The food was awesome and the company was good. We sat with three other ladies and we all just had a wonderful time. I would do this again!!

No comments: