Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lawyer for Sandy

Well, I met with the lawyer today about Sandy and how she had all her parts even though she was "Spayed". I also saw while I was there that they did the "surgery" at 9:32am of 1-28-08. I picked her up at 10am of the same day!!!!! How can they do surgery on these puppies and then just hand them over like that??? The lawyer wasn't happy about that one either. He wanted to take them right to court but I asked him to send a letter and see if they will respond to him.

I sent a certified letter and they signed it on the 6th and I have heard NOTHING from them. I also emailed the newspaper and let them know all about it, LOL!! We'll see if I hear anything back! If Bret doesn't hear back from them, then it's off to court for us and we'll sue them for court costs, the surgery and some other stuff he wanted to throw in, LOL! He was shocked at my story to say the least. Now, I'm not mentioning the part that she had a hernia taken care of during the surgery. If that isn't listed anywhere then it just looks really bad about them opening her up for nothing. LOL!

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: