Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday News

Today was an okay day. I'm feeling some what better but I still hurt. It's like I did 5,000 sit ups in about 5 minutes. My whole stomach hurts like I worked out too hard, LOL!! But it looks good and is healing just fine.

Yesterday I had a reaction to the IV and my whole arm swelled up and got red and hurt really bad. We went right to the doctors thinking it was infected but it wasn't and they said just wrap it up in a heating pad, which made it feel much better! Today it's a little red but no longer swollen, still hurts but much better. Odd, I never had that reaction to an IV before.

CJ broke his glasses today, he just laid his arm down on them and they snapped in half. Joe has the exact same frames and told CJ he could have them since he no longer needed them. I thought that was nice of him. Joe has decided that the free glasses he got are pretty good and he no longer wants to put lenses in his old frames so CJ can have them. I will have to have that done tomorrow. CJ needs them to read or he ends up with headaches.

Joe was supposed to play Tennis at today's match but he's on the bottom and the other team didn't have anyone to play the exhibition match so he didn't get to play. He really wanted too though. I was SO ready to go home after an hour.

Today I noticed that there was a puddle of oil under my truck. I will be calling Dean in the morning and letting him know about it. It must be the rear end they put in something is leaking somewhere.

Had lunch with the girls today and had a really good time. They had me laughing so hard that my stomache hurt! Sometimes we can be a really rowdy bunch on Thursdays!

No comments: