Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stuff

Well, got my truck back yesterday, FINALLY!! At least it runs REALLY good now!! I can go through water without being thrown across the road, that's nice. I don't shake really bad either. It drives really smooth! Had Dean change the oil too. We are all glad to have my truck back!

Joe was supposed to have a Tennis match yesterday but just when they were going to start it started raining and it was canceled. So, here is CJ and I in Ashtabula 2 and a half hours before he starts gymnastics! We went to Wal*Mart and got some chocolate bunnies that were marked down and then I just dropped him off early and went to the library. By the time I got home I was crying. I was so miserable and in pain! I should have stayed home. I was gone from 3:30 till 9pm. I went straight to bed when I got home too. I even fell asleep sitting up around 11am and slept till Dean called at 1pm to tell me my truck was done. Good thing or I wouldn't have picked the kids up from school!

Today, I took them to school and came right home. I will pick them up and come straight home. If Joe's Tennis match is today, seeing if the rain goes away, I won't be going. I will stay right at home and NOT go anywhere!

No comments: