Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Better Today

I am feeling MUCH better today! I went to SNAP this morning and walked the treadmill and came home and vacuumed the whole house. I now realize that the pain pills I was taking were making me VERY sick! I would all of a sudden get REALLY nauseated and break out in a sweat and I would lay on the couch sweating and moaning and then it would go away and I'd be really cold and then it would start again and I would be sweating and then cold. It would do this for hours! I thought it was just because of the surgery. I stopped taking the pain pills on day 3 and felt better but my stomach still hurt but I could live. Then I went to a party at the church and I helped clean up. I ended up hurting pretty bad and had the starts of a headache so I thought I would take a pain pill and lay down and watch tv the rest of the night. WRONG!! I got VERY sick again with sweats and chills and bad nausea for over 6 hours. I was sick all day yesterday too but not with being hot and cold just nauseated to the point that I would have to lay down. So, had I not taken any pain pills I would have had a MUCH better recovery!! Who knew!!

My pepper plants have FINALLY come up!! YEAH!! I'm glad about that. Can't wait to get everything planted.

We have an Amish crew just down the road cutting the neighboros woods. Chuck is not going to be doing any more cutting he'll be having Amish crews do that from now on. He went fishing on Saturday for maybe 2 or so hours and was in pain all the next day. It makes him mad that he can't do simple things like that without being in pain. It's going to take a VERY long time for him to fully heal. He still walks with a limp. I wish he would do physical therapy but he feels it wouldn't do any good.

No comments: