Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Well, it's Easter Sunday. I made the boys baskets last night and they each got little gifts. CJ got a nice watch and Joe got some of those rubber shoes and a couple months on his game that he plays. CJ's loves his watch but I just grabbed it and paid at the register so I don't have the instructions for it since I didn't pay at the jewelry counter, LOL! I'll have to check it out online. But, you don't have to set the time, it does it via satellite They got a lot of chocolate of course. NO GRASS!! I don't do grass ever since I saw some hanging out my cats butt!!! EEWW!!! They like to eat the stuff! That is why we don't do tinsel too!! Nothing like seeing Christmas Tree Tinsel hanging out the cats butt!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to church this morning and then came home to change. The shirt I bought to wear to church was a size too big. It's a low cut front and I had to keep trying to pull it up so my cleavage wasnt' showing! YIKES!! Then we headed over to the in-laws. I made rosemarina salad (of course) and I made deviled eggs. Chuck usually eats about 12 of them himself so there is never enough.

We had a good time and we were home a little after 4pm. I am doing up all the laundry and sweeping the whole house and mopping the kitchen floor because tomorrow I am going in for surgery at 8am. I am having my tubes tied, they don't really tie them but they burn them. Since we have insurance I wanted to have this done before we lost the insurance. I've been wanting Chuck to have it done since Joe was 5 but he just never has. So, I'm taking it upon myself to have it done. I would HATE to have an "accident" right now or even later! YIKES!!!

So, that is up for tomorrow and I'm not sure how I will feel. Chuck is taking the boys out to eat tomorrow so I have NOTHING to worry about tomorrow. They are taking the bus to school and my mother-in-law will pick them up and take them to her house to get their homework done and then she will take them to Tennis practice at 3:30. Chuck will pick them up from there. Not sure how I will feel for the next day. Chuck can take them to school but Tuesday is the day that one kid goes one way and the other kid goes another way. We'll see how it goes when the time comes.

No comments: