Monday, February 9, 2009

Update and stuff

I know, I know, it's been a while since I have written anything. Guess I have been busy or just didn't want to complain all the time on here! LOL! Let's see, Joe had a swim meet on Saturday at the University of Akron and the pool was HUGE! 16 lanes! Had to get up at 5:30am to be there by 8:00am. Thank goodness Chuck just sold a cord of wood so I had gas and money to eat with. Joe has been working on his 200 free and he got disqualified by not touching the pool edge when he turned. He turned too early and was at least a foot away. I felt SO bad for him!! He took it really well though. He was really upset but didn't throw a fit. He did well with his other events and placed really high in the relay. He went home with a friend after the meet so I drove home by myself. CJ went to stay with a friend too so Chuck and I had the house to ourselves that night. All we did was watch TV I was SO tired! Went to be at 8pm LOL!

Then on Sunday Chuck and I went shopping. Nice to have food in the house again. That took about 4 hours. I can understand how Kitty feels about hating to shop!! Gosh, if I could, I would shop for the whole month too. We do about 2 weeks at a time. Chuck is doing much better so he wasn't too bad but then we went got to Lowes he rode in those electric carts LOL!

Chuck is walking around the house without crutches but not really walking more like hobbling. He can't bend at the ankle normally yet I guess. When he is outside he wears his air cast but not always with crutches.

No comments: