Friday, December 19, 2008

Swim Team Party

Went to Joe's party tonight. CJ came too because he hasn't been swimming in a long time. We left early so we could stop off at the mall and pick up the gift we needed for the party. We got the boy a gift card for Game Stop.

The food was good. I mostly ate the junk food. CJ ate a ton of junk, at least 10 pieces of fudge! He did have some noodles and meatballs. Joe ran around with his friends and I sat with CJ.

Santa came in and all the kids swarmed all over him for an hour! He is the best looking Santa I have ever seen. His beard and mustache are real so he really does look like Santa!

CJ kept asking when swim time was. After 2 hours someone finally said that it's open swim from 6-9 and CJ could have been swimming the whole time!! I was so mad! Why didn't anyone mention this? They said that after the party there was going to be a fun swim, so I guess open swim was the fun swim. The coach didn't stay for any swimming and most of the kids all went home! I hate how I know nothing of what's going on!!

No comments: