Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookie Exchange

Well, yesterday was the cookie exchange at the restaurant. It went well, one person didn't show up and another backed out so I ended up taking 2 dozen of my own home. I was fine with that as I really like these cookies. I brought them home and put them all out on the counter and after dinner we all dug into the cookies. I don't think they will even make it through the week! LOL! I was surprised that some of the cookies were barely a bite, they were so small!! 12 cookies fit into a sandwich bag! I'm not sure if I'll do it again next year though. We shall see.

2 comments:

on-the-go-mom said...

I have always thought a cookie exchange would be fun. Maybe next year there should be a minimum size! LOL 12 that fit in a sandwich baggie? Geesh!

MarshaR said...

yup, the no-bakes were so small it was ridiculious!! We enjoyed all the cookies though. Maybe I should make a whole bunch next year and freeze them so that we have good cookies for the holidays!