Saturday, September 6, 2008

Joe's Birthday

Yesterday was Joe's 12th Birthday. Again, I made lasagna and cherry cake. I also bought a pie from a friend of mine. She makes awesome pies and we got the Resses Peanut Butter Pie!!! OH YEAH!! We got Joe about 3 balloons and a nice card for when he first got up. We also gave him the birthday card from Nana. BTW, Mom, I gave him $25 in cash as he is REALLY into cash so this delighted him to no end so he was thrilled with your gift LOL!! I didn't take a picture of the balloons, I guess I just wasn't in the mood at 6am to take pictures LOL!! The balloons have been in the dryer since the since the cats like to eat and chew on the ribbon they are tied with. Makes one forget they even have balloons, out of sight out of mind I guess!

We got him "Rock Band" for his PS2 and it comes with a drum set and a guitar. Needless to say CJ and Joe were playing "Rock Band" from 6pm till 10pm. My ears have had enough of the bang, bang, bang of those drums!! I did find out that they might silencers for those drums!! Gotta get me some of those!!!!


This is a book bag that he wanted for school. The bag kind with ropes for closing and caring.

This is an air gun in camo colors

These are camo pencils with his name of them, LOL at the Cheezer Grin!!

Here is the birthday pie!

No comments: