Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Dentist Saga Continues

Okay, went and got my teeth cleaned and it was a nightmare of scraping and tugging and general owieness! But, got all the gunk off my teeth, they now shine like the sun and Mike said I have 8 cavities!!! Okay that makes 10 total as he fixed 2 already!! Man, I have got to brush more often, floss more often and get to the dentist every six months and not every five years! Sue printed up an estate for me to get all those 8 fixed and it's $1,200.00 LOL!! Man, going to take a while I guess. But I will keep at it till they are all fixed up and good to go! Joe goes in on the 18th for a cleaning and check up. He is going first since he has one tooth that is bothering him and sore gums by this tooth. Gotta make sure it's not infected. He had one like that once and I didn't get him in right away since I had no idea what an abscess looked like and he had to go on med's and get the thing pulled out. So, let's not do that again!

Joe is serving his 3 hour after school detention today and after that I will get him something to eat and we are off to the Y for his first swim team practice. They want us to bring them at least twice a week but we might be able to do 3. We shall see. I have meatballs in the crockpot so Chuck and CJ will be able to eat and I won't have to worry about cooking when I get home at 9pm, LOL!!

No comments: