Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sandy Drama

Okay, so the past couple of weeks Sandy has been bleeding out her pee'er. Now she was fixed, I got her right after her surgery so I know she was. It stopped for a while but then started back up and it was really bad. So, yesterday I took her to the vet and found out that the APL (Animal Protection League) left some parts in her and didn't get everything and she is in heat!!! ARG!!!! That explains why she took off the other night like that and why as soon as I let her outside all the neighborhood dogs are over here!! I was afraid it might be cancer or something so I'm glad it's not. She has to have surgery AGAIN on Thursday. They are going to look for everything that got left behind and get it out so that I don't have to deal with the bleeding every 6 months. How annoying!! I haven't called the APL yet but I'm going to and see if they will do anything since they botched it up. I have to pay $250 to have this done again! So frustrating! She whines ALL DAY to go outside, tough crap! That in itself is stressful!

No comments: