Friday, September 5, 2008

Dentist Again

Okay, went back and had another tooth worked on. I tried the ear muffs for the noise and guess what? That backfired on me!!! The noise is in my head and what the muffs did was make everything really quiet and the drill noise 10X louder!!! OUCH!!! I took those off right away! So, I guess I'll just have to live. I go back again next Thursday for a good cleaning. Mike said that my teeth need cleaned before he can do any more because there will be a lot of bleeding if I don't. Maybe by Christmas I'll be done going to the dentist!

Right before I went in Chuck called me and told me that our Pastors son had passed away that morning. He has been fighting cancer for almost a year. I feel so bad for the whole family. His oldest son is only 16. I think Randy was around 45.

No comments: