Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tonsillitis

CJ woke up Wed morning around 1am throwing up with a really bad headache. He never really felt good all day Wed. and didn't even go to Piano/Violin lessons and he never misses those. He just lay on the couch all day really not feeling so well. Then come Thursday morning he said his throat hurt and when I looked at it with the flash light I saw white spots, so here we go again!! He just had tonsillitis at the beginning of July. SIGH!! So, had to take him to the ER because I don't have the $75 to shell out right this moment and the ER you can pay much later. The medicine was only $17 so that way good. He didn't get to go to Gymnastics this morning either. Hopefully, he'll be fine in a couple days.

School starts on Tuesday and we got them everything they needed this week. New shirts, because they have to wear button down shirts since they are JR. High (7th) now. Last year they wore collar Polo shirts. They only have to wear ties on special occasions. They are excited because they put the JR High in the Senior High room this year. Joe will be the youngest as he will start the school year off at 11 LOL!

Joe had speech therapy today. This makes his second one. He is doing very well and just has to really practice and think about his S's when he says them. He goes again in 2 weeks and I'm really hoping we get his S problem fixed permanently. I watch adults with that problem and they sound like 2 year old and it's horrible. I told Chuck we HAVE to fix this problem NOW!! So, let's hope it doesn't take too long. Each 30 minutes is $40. Worth it if we can fix it. She said he is doing very well and knows how, just takes practice.

PS Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!! Go Me!!!
and thanks Mom, I got your gift today!! I LOVE the shirt, you always do so well in picking out stuff for me!! Thanks for the card too, love all those kitties! I know the first thing I'm getting at the book store, my huge calendar I love so much, after that I'll have to think about it. Thanks again, LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: