Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day at Kitty's

Went over to my sister Kitty's house today. She needed help with her soffit on her house because she didn't own a ladder tall enought to reach, so Chuck, the boys and I went out there today to lend a hand. Well, the boys just played video games and I sat on the grass, so I guess Chuck was there to help out LOL!!

Here is is starting the job:

As he was taking off the old soffit Chuck would whip them into the wind and they would fly into the yard. Ryan, my nephew, would run after them and pick them up and throw them away. Just too cute!!
Kitty was cutting all the soffit pieces he needed and running them up the ladder to him.

When Chuck took some of the pieces off, straw just dumped out. I guess some birds had made this there home. This is what the deck looked like when we were done.
Just when Chuck was about done my other sister, Candy, showed up with DOUGHNUTS!! Yeah!!! So, we all took a doughnut break. I stole this picture off Kitty's Blog, which is why I'm in it! LOL!!

So, he was finally able to finish after about 2 doughnuts. All in all, this job took maybe an hour. Go Chuck!!

After Chuck was all done, we took a walk around my sister's property. I got to see her garden, and Ryan's pumpkin plants and the woods and trails and such. I was having such a good time I never took any pictures but my sister Candy did so if you would like to see those click on "Bead Goodies" under the blogs I read and check it out.

I had a really good time over there and it was so nice to visit with both of them. Here is the three of us. I stole this off Candy's blog.

No comments: