Friday, May 15, 2009

A Garden - FINALLY!!

Well, I finally found someone to till up the garden! The neighbor boy borrowed one of the neighbors tillers and did up my garden in less then an hour! It's a kick butt tiller too. The kind where the blades are in back of the wheels and not in front of them. I want one of those so bad!! I will be planting at the beginning of the week. It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow and I'm busy Sunday so maybe Monday I can start. I hope Chuck gets the blades changed on the mower soon so I can use the clippings in the garden to keep the weeds at bay.


Here is Richard doing up the garden.



I know it's in an odd place (right off the back deck) but when we rented the place out in 2006 while we were in Florida, the woman had 3 truck loads of sand brought in for her pool. This is where she put it. So, I now use it for a garden. It does REALLY well in this sandy spot. We are also going to be tearing up the back yard and getting rid of all the stumps this summer and I don't want Chuck or anyone else running the garden over with a bulldozer!

No comments: