Saturday, May 9, 2009

CJ's 14th Birthday

Yesterday was CJ's birthday. They only had a half day at school so I picked them up at 11:30am and went to Ashtabula. Joe got spacers put in his teeth. He will be getting a device put in to widen his upper jaw on the 20th of this month.

After that I took them to the video game store. CJ knows he is getting a XBox 360 for his birthday so he took his money and got himself a game and Joe bought him one with his own money! I was surprised at this! I bought him one too for his birthday.

Then we went and got them both new shoes. They REALLY needed them and they really like their new shoes and I liked that they were on sale!

I then went to Wal*Mart to get CJ's cake. They only had a pink cake in the size and flavor I wanted, oh well! LOL!

We finally got home around 2:30pm. CJ had his friend from school come out to play his name is Collin. Dave, my nephew, was here too helping Chuck with cleaning up the yard. Chuck tried to mow with the mower, LOL!! What a joke!! It really did NOTHING LOL!! So, he needs to put new blades on it and get it so that when we turn the key it will turn over and start running. BUT, the back deck and around the house got cleaned up. Chuck likes to put stuff EVERYWHERE and doesn't care how long it stays there!! This drives me crazy!!! So, now I know that if I want the place cleaned up, throw a big party!!! LOL!!!

So, when Collin came out we had CJ open his present.


Here is his cake


Here is the neighboros dog, Teddy, his is a BIG MOOCH!! He was here ONLY for the food, LOL!!



Here is a group eating, Collin is sitting in the back and that is Chuck's youngest brother, Paul, the girl in the yellow is Pauls and the other girls are Brenda's.


We had a fireworks show, of course!! We are fireworks crazy! It was a good show, though not huge. We all had a really good time. Dave spent the night with the boys to play on the Xbox, I went into there room at 2am and told CJ to shut it down and go to sleep! Joe and Dave where sleeping on the floor. I guess CJ was too excited to sleep, LOL!!

All in all, I think he had a good day. OH, I asked him if he wanted to invite his girlfriend and he told me that they had to break up. CJ told me that she LIED to her parents about the movie!! She said she was going with her girlfriends and didn't mention that CJ would be there too!! She isn't aloud to date till she is 16 so they had to break up. Might be for the best and he's fine with it so I am not going to worry about it. I'm glad CJ didn't lie to me about it.

He got about $45 in cash for his birthday too, this made him quiet happy!!

No comments: