Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still Feeling Blah!

I was REALLY sick on Tuesday, Wed. I felt a little better and today I feel much better. I didn't workout on Tuesday but tried on Wed. and only made it for 27 minutes on the treadmill. Today I did my full 45 minutes though not quiet as fast as I usually go.

Yesterday the school nurse called me to come get CJ, in gym they were running and he almost passed out and had to go home. I sent him to school today and we'll see if he makes it past gym class again. Something about it being state law you have to have a doctor excuse to get out of gym, me calling did nothing. I hope he'll be okay. Colds seem to really wipe us out. Thank God Joe seems okay. He takes vitamins every day, maybe CJ and I should too! For some reason CJ didn't want to eat the gummies every morning, LOL! But this is the first year that Joe hasn't been sick for the entire winter!

The boys, well Joe, has started Tennis. The first practice was yesterday but CJ was sick at home. So, now we are back to being supper busy with Tennis every day but the both will miss some practices cuz of music and gymnastics.

Oh, I took Joe's computer in to Best Buy and gave it to the Geek Squad. I should hear back in a few days. They said they would fix it no problem and that I wouldn't have to pay anything. That was good news! CJ's power cord died and when they call I am going to ask them if that is covered too since a new one is $80!

Well, that's about all that's been going on since I last wrote.

No comments: