Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My water is back!

Finally, after being in the upper 30's today our water unfroze around 2pm. I did up all the dishes and will do all the laundry tomorrow. Both boys took a shower tonight too. Glad to have it back, it really sucks being without water.

Nothing else is really new since the last time I posted. Tonight I had Lucy out on my bed and I believe she is blind now, which would be why she walks funny in her cage. I would move my hand really fast into her face while she was eating without touching her but coming really close and she never moved or looked. I tried very hard to get her to see me but I don't think she can. It's hard losing a pet, even if it's just a rat. I hate watching pets slowly deteriorate. Really sucks!

Well, the next few days it will be in the 50's so that will be a nice change from the single digits we've had this week. I am hoping this is the last of the cold weather, for some reason I am really ready for spring to come. I usually love winter but this time I have had enough already. Some days I really wish I was back in South Florida!! LOL!! I used to complain about the sunny and gorgeous weather we had EVERY SINGLE DAY! I would have loved to have a cold and cloudy day back then, LOL!!

Well, gotta go pick the boys up from Youth Group. Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: