Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Truck

Well, on Thursday night on the way home from getting CJ at gymnastics my front passenger side tire blew out. I was about a mile from the gas station so I made it there and parked it. When it went CJ put the window down and hung out and said, "Mom, your riding on your rim!" I knew it was coming. My tires are extremely worn on the insides and the wires have been showing for some time.

We were able to fix the tires on Saturday. We got to used tires for both front tires, balanced and put on for $40. But now my front end is making a clunking noise. Has since Wed. We thought maybe it was just the tires since they were so bad but with the new ones on it's still makign that awful noise. Could be tyrod ends, cv joints, who knows! Like I need a big auto bill! YIKES!! I've got to have my truck though. I think Chuck is going to have Dean look at it but not sure when he can. Chuck will call him on Monday and find out. I'm praying it's nothing big. Don't you know that as soon as you pay off your vehicle they go to pot! :(

Went to a my friend, Debbies, house last night. Chris came out too so us girls had a girls night out at Debbie's house for her birthday which was Wed. We had a lot of good food and watched a a good movie. It was fun. We used to get together once a month but with our work schedules it's been months since we were able to get together. So, it was nice to just hang out.

No comments: