Monday, March 23, 2009

A nice surprise

Today, when I went to the mailbox, I got a nice surprise! There was a box from Ezine Articles and when I opened it, there was a really nice mug with a package of coffee inside it. I thought that was so nice. The card said, "I am extremely proud of our genuine expert authors, like you, who are true authorities in their niches & contribute new unique articles every week." I didn't think I was doing one a week, but I guess. I write a lot of articles to get traffic to my blogs. I thought that was really nice, too bad I don't use mugs! LOL!!

It says, "I (heart) Ezine Articles"


I called and got an appointment for my truck. Dean can look at it on Wed. so we will drop it off first thing in the morning. Chuck took the boys to school today and then went to work on the Church roof.

No comments: