Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ramblings

My MIL is in the hospital this week. She went in on Tuesday and we are hoping she comes home on Friday. She had two really bad hernias in her gut, one was up into her ribs. She is in a lot of pain right now and fighting with acid reflux which is coming up and going into her lungs so they are trying to keep her from having pneumonia. I went in to see her last night and this morning.

Chuck, and Brenda's husband Lou are going to help out Chuck's Dad in re-doing the back room and putting a shower, bathroom and the laundry there. Right now the only shower is in the basement and so is the laundry. She really can't be going up and down the stairs. It's sad seeing them get older and not be able to do the things they used to do.

I don't have any new pictures to post. The boys are enjoying their "How to draw people" class they have every Wed. When the draw a really good person I'll take a picture and show you all.

Well, I'm still obsessing a bit about seeing Chrissy. I still want to cut off all my hair and get really thin LOL! I hate that I look like her. I hate that I even think about her! SIGH!

Well, not much to post, life is kind of dull. My life isn't always drama LOL!!

Have a good one,
Marsha Rozalski

No comments: