Monday, July 14, 2008

My boring life

Not much going on. No new pictures to post. MIL is home now and doing alright. Over the weekend we went over there and tore up their floor in the back room. We are going to make a bathroom/laundry room there. We got the whole floor up and had to stop. We have to get a post hole digger and set in some posts for support as we found that room had NONE! I will have to get pictures of it so we can see some good before and after shots.
Joe woke up screaming at 6am today. Pulled a muscle in his neck and he must have pulled it really good. He could barely move without crying all day today. He mostly laid around with a heating pad on his neck. I sure hope he feels better tomorrow, quiet annoying to have a whinny kid at home all day.

Chuck's main and only employee is out of commission. On Thursday he dropped a log on his foot and broke it, dumb ass! I tell ya that kid is missing some brain cells! So, work will be slow going for a long time, which is NOT good. He tried to get his brother Paul to work with him but Paul is just plain old against working!! He was too "sick" to work today. Yeah, right!!

Well, I ended my membership at Curves this past Saturday and I now go to the new SNAP fitness uptown. The woman, Sue, who worked at Curves and I became good friends with, quit there last week. The owner of Curves is goind under fast. She got an evection notice for the place and people keep showing up to shut down the utilities so Sue figured another job might be a good idea. So, I quit there too and now a bunch of us work out at SNAP. There are about 5 of us that eat at the "Sugar Bowl" every Tuesday and we all met at Curves and all of us worked out at the same time. I hope everyone ends up at SNAP LOL!! We work out every day at 8am which is perfect because come school time I drop the boys off at 8am and will get there a few minutes after.

Hope this finds everyone doing well!!
Marsha Rozalski

No comments: