Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Picnic at Aunt Ellen's

We had our annual 4th of July Picnic at my Aunt Ellen's new house. We had a really good time. I had such a good time that I wore myself out and by 5pm I had to take a little nap on the couch. I really must be getting old! Only Joe was able to come with us to the party, CJ was at Youth Camp.



Here are some pictures from the party.


Here is Joe doing some bubble work for the kids. They had a blast with this.


Here is Joe helping with the Pinata.






Here is Cousin Dave getting ready for our hayride. It was a really good ride this year. Uncle John rode us around the property and back into the woods. He even ran over one of the largest turtles I have seen around here. The turtle seemed fine, he ran away after being ran over.



Here is our dog Sandy and she found a new best friend in Rocky. She never left Rocky's side all day and that really got on Rocky's nerves! Sandy is 8 months old and Rocky is 10 years old. Sandy wanted to play every second of the party and Rocky didn't! Sandy slept all the way home and when we got home she went right to bed and stayed there till morning!






Have a great day!

Marsha Rozalski

No comments: