Friday, July 25, 2008

I got a present today!

I went to my mailbox today and I found a small box inside. Now, I know I didn't order anything so I look at the return address on it and it's from my sister Candy! Wow, she never mails me anything. COOL!! I got a present from Candy, better than Christmas. I shook it and it was clunky. Better not shake it, I make break it. So, run into the house and opened my present and just laughed my butt off!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



She mailed me purple tootsie pops!!!!! LOL!!!!! She actually took the time to find a box, put the suckers and packing peanuts in and PAID to mail me suckers!!! :) Okay, that was a riot!

I went over to her place about a month ago and when I was getting ready to leave I saw a HUGE bowl of suckers on her table. She said she got them for all the construction workers she has in and out of her place. You can see her blog by clicking on "Bead Goodies" on the right hand side of this page. Anyway, I saw them and said how much I loved the Purple ones. She gave me two for the road and I guess she has mailed me the remaining purple ones!! HOW SWEET!!!!!!


THANKS CANDY!!!!

Have a great day,
Marsha Rozalski

2 comments:

heatherdmc said...

Too funny! Suprises like that are great!

Becky said...

How nice! Candy is very thoughtful!